Gardens by the Bay Ticket Singapore
- Enter directly with your Klook voucher and have access to waterfront gardens and the cooled conservatories
- Roam around the Flower Dome to see thousand-year-old olive trees, giant baobabs, and a wide range of exotic plants
- Visit the Cloud Forest and feel refreshed by the mist coming from the world’s tallest indoor waterfall
- Catch the Flight of the Moth Orchid, now on display at the all new Orchid Haven at Cloud Forest
- Marvel at the glass masterpieces at the "Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom" exhibit (runs 23 Apr - 3 Oct 2021)
- Hop on the state-of-the-art Auto Rider and travel in style between Bayfront Plaza and Flower Dome!
- Walk along the OCBC Skyway and enjoy breathtaking views of Supertree Grove’s 12 vertical gardens
- Visit the Sands Skypark Observation Deck and marvel at the panorama of Singapore cityscape
Often booked together
Most Recent Review of Gardens by the Bay Tickets
What To Expect at Gardens by the Bay
Gardens by the Bay is an iconic Singapore destination and is undoubtedly at the top of every visitor’s itinerary to the city. Its waterfront gardens (Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central) and conservatories (the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest) as well as the newly opened Sun Pavilion, feature some of the most incredible man-made structures built to house flora and fauna from all over the world. Your Singapore Gardens by the Bay ticket gives you full access to the two conservatories and what’s more, you can even enter directly with your Klook voucher. Learn about the power interconnectedness of ecology, see the tallest indoor waterfall, and walk amid the Supertree Grove. With countless attractions for both grown-ups and children, Gardens by the Bay in Singapore will certainly ensure that you’ll have a day well-spent.
Things to note
Mandatory pre-booking of Visit Date & Time
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date and time before visiting, to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- It is mandatory for all visitors to present a valid E-Ticket and Time Slot Booking together to be entitled for admission to Gardens by the Bay's Attractions.
- Please reserve here after confirming your purchase.
- All visitors without a valid Time Slot Booking and E-ticket presented will be denied admission at our attractions.
Gardens by the Bay Ticket FAQs
Q: Can I amend the participation date?
A: The voucher is valid anytime before the selected date. However, you can not make any changes to the booking.
Q: Can I cancel the booking?
A: No refunds will be issued for customer cancellations due to unforeseen attraction closings, flight delays, flight cancellation, and other uncontrollable factors.
Q: What is the validity period of the voucher?
A: The voucher is valid anytime before the selected date.
Q: Does the participant's name have to match the info I entered?
A: You only need to scan the QR code on your mobile voucher or the printed voucher to enter the attraction. The personal information will not affect the redemption.
Q: What time is the last admission at Gardens by the Bay?
A: Opening hours: 9:00-21:00
Last admission: 1 hour(s) before closing time
Q: Which package should I choose if I am not a Singaporean?
A: Please choose the Non-SRV Eligible packages
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.